Remote provides quality sales, service, and installation of heating, cooling, and refrigeration systems to customers in central-northern Alberta and northern British Columbia. We have locations in Fort St. John, Grande Prairie, Hinton and Edmonton. Remote’s growth over the 12 years has allowed us to establish a greater geographic service area to better serve our customers. No matter how remote you are, we will reach you quickly.
With over a decade of experience in residential, commercial, industrial, oilfield, forestry and mining HVAC-R we have built a reputation for professionalism, safety, and efficiency. Our team of technicians are trained to provide the best customer service while promptly installing, maintaining, and repairing anything that has to do with Air conditioning, Refrigeration or heating. The knowledge and ability we have gained through first hand experience and continued training allows us to be adaptable in an ever changing field. We have the knowledge and equipment to tackle any problem quickly and efficiently.
- 2004Remote Refrigeration founded with only one truck.
- 2006Added another 5 trucks and mechanics to the fleet.
- 2007Acquired Russell Sheet Metal in Grande Prairie to serve our customers sheet metal needs more efficiently.
- 2008-2010Grew to 25 staff.
- 2011Acquired Redrock Refrigeration in Hinton and rebranded entire company.
- 2013Our customers gave us the opportunity to continue growing and we started our Edmonton location.
- 2015Acquired Paragon Refrigeration in Fort St. John and re-branded Paragon as Remote.
- FutureWe plan on continuing to serve our customers wherever their needs may be, strategic positioning is our mindset so don’t be surprised if a location pops up in some other Remote part of Alberta Or BC.
At Remote, we strive to not only understand your business but also to be the only call you need make. We know that each customer operates in different circumstances, so we inventory our trucks and train our staff to handle any situation that might arise. Our commitment to reliable and rapid service, and our extensive knowledge of the industry, allows us to provide the highest standard of customer service. By maintaining excellent safety standards and management of operations we can provide quick and efficient service to all of our customers. Wherever you may be located geographically, you will be completely satisfied with out our standard of service.
The Remote team is made up of fully trained and experienced individuals you can trust to do the job right. The team is composed of red seal journeyman refrigeration mechanics and journeyman gas fitters. To ensure our work is always done correctly and up to our personal standards, all members undergo extensive safety training.